First off, happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there! I hope you have a great weekend. I’m planning on have a very relaxing one. Some brunch, some European Grand Prix from Baku, some NBA Finals Game 7, and maybe even some time at the dog park. Let me know what you have planned for this weekend. I’d love to know what my readers are doing!
1. Bill Walton is a total goofball, and I love it.
2. I love these boots, and I love even more that they’re on sale.
3. Warm weather means Bay Rum. Here’s how two very popular brands got their start.
4. Speaking of Bay Rums, this is one of my favorites.
5. Figured out what you’re eating this weekend? If not, check out some of these recipes.
6. After a few hot days already this summer, I can tell these shirts are going to be worthwhile.
7. I really want to thank Megan for her letter this month. I have such a hard time not being perfect.
8. I’ll be testing this face scrub in the coming weeks.
9. I’m pretty sure I need to incorporate every single one of these habits.
10. In case you ever wondered why I have eleven items in my weekend reading posts.
11. This post from Ryan Holiday is packed with great advice.